- To provide personal information to the physicians and other health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report to suggest the required diagnosis.
- To insurance companies, hospitals, physicians, third parties with the billing department to carry about the payment transactions.
- To support our health care operations such as performing quality checks on your tests, for teaching and training purposes, developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform.
- To respond to summons, court order or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claims.
- To the Health Department or any other Government body, as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state and the country.
- At times to reveal general statistical information about pour website such as number of visitors, number and type of service purchased etc.
- To transfer personal information about you to trusted partners, may or may not be for gain, to promote certain products and services for commercial purposes without any prior notice to you.
- We might share the statistical details with our affiliates, partners or third party service providers to gain a better understanding of user/visitor behaviour on the, www.texilamedicare.com
The information shared is an aggregate form and not personal information of any sort.
This policy replaces all previous policies, agreements and disclosures by Texila Medicare about our information and privacy practices. Texila Medicare reserves the right to change the policy and apply any changes to information previously collected as permitted by law. If there are any changes to this policy, we will not notify you by posting about the policy changes.
Texila Medicare values and respects the privacy of everyone contributing towards the aims, objects and services of Texila Medicare. Protection of all personal information pertaining to its employees, associates at all levels, clients’ directors, staff; website visitors, employment seekers, etc., from unauthorized access, damages, use, modification, disclosure or impairment is of the utmost importance to Texila Medicare. We are committed towards safeguarding the same.
Texila Medicare does not store or access Credit Card and Debit Card Data. Hence, Texila Medicare shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to the disclosure of any personal information. We shall also not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal information concerning the user’s account or information related to online transactions such as credit cards and debit cards or any other verification processes.
Texila Medicare Pvt. Ltd. 34/1, First Floor, K.S. Arunachalam Road,
K.K. Pudur, Coimbatore – 641 038 India.