Welcome to Texila Medicare
The term medical tourism is used to describe the process wherein people travel to an overseas destination to receive medical, dental and surgical care. This can be attributed to a few key factors like availability to quality healthcare, easy access to healthcare centers and specialty hospitals or simply because of better affordability.
Introducing Texila Medicare, an India based organization dedicated to providing the best and the most affordable world-class medical services to international patients. Texila Medicare is one of the business divisions of the Texila American University Consortium, a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Texila American University (TAU) with campuses strategically spread out across countries and continents.
Texila Medicare is the most ideal associate bringing medical brilliance to people’s lives for a better and healthier future. It is one of the global projects and business divisions of the Texila American University Consortium. Nowadays medical expenses have reached sky-high. But together with our passionate and specialized team of experts, we bring forth a vast range of reliable and international level health care services from India to the rest of the world.
Texila Medicare finds itself ideally positioned among India’s top and most preferred healthcare facilitators, through existing partnerships in over 50 NABH/JCI certified hospitals. At Texila Medicare, we provide full-fledged support right from your travel planning, expert consultation, treatment planning and all the way to your journey back home healthy and safe.
What Exactly Does Texila Medicare Do?
Texila Medicare has collaborated with some of the best hospitals to endow with an affordable network of healthcare services for those who are in need through their proficient panel of medical planners.
- Our specialists will take care of your ailments based on the diagnosis from our NABH/JCI accredited hospitals
- As an emerging healthcare medical facilitator, our dynamic team selects the best hospital, makes a doctor’s appointment, prioritize hotel stays and other vital things so that clients do not have waste their time waiting in long queues and in making other arrangements.
- Texila Medicare plans your medical travel according to your budget and in a cost-effective way.
- We always remain trustworthy to our esteemed clients by always remaining transparent in all billing-related issues.
- We also offer Expert Medical opinion for our overseas clients from 3-4 leading Hospitals before they make up their mind for coming to India.
- We also assist the clients in their follow-ups during their post-treatment period.
- Texila Medicare ensures your betterment with their gamut of medical and non-medical services.
- We also help our clients to get their medical visa for their visit to India.
- Texila Medicare provides crucial assistance services to patients and their travelling companion or family members.
- We always carefully help you hand-pick highly experienced and specialized doctors with a verified track record.
- Texila Medicare only partners with hospitals and healthcare centres that have world-class standards in technology and infrastructure.
- We ensure that our clients get immediate appointments and treatments with no waiting time.
- Our skilled officer takes care of all formalities during admission and discharge from the hospital and will always accompany the client to every medical appointment.
- We also arrange language translators for clients hailing from non-English speaking countries so that they need not have to struggle with communication.
How to get Texila Medicare to be your preferred healthcare facilitator?
You can get attached to one of the most ethical healthcare facilitators in India in just five simple and easy steps.
- Submit all your health-related documents/reports on the official Texila Medicare website.
- This is followed by a Doctor & Hospital recommendation of the highest standard by a team of experts/case managers.
- Next, an evaluation of the case with multiple specialist Doctors is done.
- With all the necessary information in hand, we will receive quotes for the required treatment from multiple hospitals or wellness centers.
- This is immediately followed by a second or expert opinion.
- Once this is done, we make arrangements for a priority appointment with the concerned doctor as soon as the patient arrives in India.
- Next is getting the patient priority admission to the chosen hospital.
- Once the treatment is over, we also provide assistance in post-treatment rehabilitation or physiotherapy at your place of stay (step down care).
Types of treatments provided by Texila Medicare
Our expert group of planners is working round-the-clock to give the best possible assistance to our clients, be it choosing their suitable general practitioner or surgeon, and the best hospital based on the preferred location.
The different types of ailments for which Texila offers their services are:
- Organ Transplant
- Cardiac treatments like the replacement of valves, veins or arteries, removal of the blockage, implanting pacemaker, etc.
- Bariatric Surgery (Surgery for Weight Loss)
- IVF and Infertility treatments
- Orthopedic Surgery
- We also include services for general surgery intervention like bile ducts, appendix, gallbladder, liver, colon, pancreas, esophagus, and stomach.
- Surgery for spine or neural troubles
- Cosmetic surgery
- Cancer treatment
- Surgery for Cochlear Implant and ENT damages.
Texila Medicare’s Medical Collaborators
Texila Medicare combines the latest technologies along with extensive research and experience in the medical field to provide the best possible treatments available in the healthcare industry. We also offer services for post-surgery care and rehabilitation, until the patient has completely recovered and is ready to travel back to their home country. Some of the most reputed Indian hospitals associated with Texila Medicare are:
BLK Super Specialty Hospital – One of the key tertiary care hospitals in India.
Fortis Hospital – One of India’s largest chain of multi-specialty hospitals.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital – An initiative by reliance group with world-class quaternary care.
Center for Sight Hospital – One of the country’s leading eye care hospitals.
Dhathri Ayurveda – A prominent player in the realm of ayurvedic treatment.
HCG hospital – One of the biggest providers of cancer treatment.
Manipal Hospitals – One of the largest healthcare brands in India with presence in 7 Indian cities and two overseas locations
Kovai Medical Center and Hospital – Known as the first healthcare center to successfully carry out kidney transplant procedure without the use of steroids.
Wockhardt Hospital – One of the tertiary care, super speciality healthcare networks in India.
Narayana Health – A chain of multi-speciality hospitals, heart centres, and primary care facilities.
Gleneagles Global Hospital – A huge chain of multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals in India.
Columbia Asia – A multinational chain of hospitals in Asia, with multiple medical facilities across India.
Medanta – A multi-specialty medical institute located in Gurgaon.
Apollo Hospitals – An highly popular Indian hospital chain present in various cities in India.
Rainbow Hospitals – An Indian chain of Pediatric Hospitals.
Centre for Sight – India’s leading network of top eye hospitals & doctors.
Rajan Dental – A highly reputed dental clinic located in Chennai.
To ensure that you will get the most excellent and right treatment under the advice of the best physicians in a cost-effective budget is the main motto of the Texila Medicare.
What does the future hold for Texila Medicare
With our vast global network of business associates and partners through our parent company, Texila Medicare holds business centres in various metropolitan and rural locations within India. With a strong network in place, Texila Medicare plans to expand its target base to the regions of Africa, South America, Middle East, and South Asian countries.
Heading into the future, Texila Medicare is planning to associate with various parallel business and travel agents through our business development managers to increase the potentiality of a high client database. We plan to accomplish this through attractive incentives and timely payments to our business partners so that they will keep providing our clients with the very best of services available in the healthcare industry.
Why choose India as your preferred medical tourism destination?
According to a report on Travel and Tourism, India is at the 10th position among 136 countries ranked according to cost competitiveness. In India, the treatment cost incurred is almost 60% to 90% less than countries like the USA and the UK, making it one of the most preferred countries for high-quality and cost-effective medical treatments.
India has some of the highest-rated hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) that provides care at par global standards. Also, there are more than 425 Health-care facilities that are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH) and the International Society for Quality (ISQua).
All of these hospitals come with live supportive techniques and operative technologies that produce a better outcome even for complicated surgeries. Robotic Surgery, radiotherapy, radiation surgery, and Cyberknife options are some of the most advanced technologies used in almost all of the hospitals in India.
Quality healthcare consultation and treatment are the basic right of every person. But if you have to visit an unknown country without knowing how and who to contact for your treatment, then it can be a cause of a lot of stress and anxiety.
This is where Texila Medicare comes into the picture as an extremely patient-friendly Medical Tourism Facilitator in India to assist all its clients from India or abroad with a high-quality diagnosis of the treatment, and complete medical transparency in a very pocket-friendly budget. You can also get real reviews about the healthcare company from the mouth of real clients and their past patients.
So how do you contact Texila Medicare?
You can contact Texila Medicare in the following ways:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Numbers: +91 73975 23222 or +91 88705 55792
Or you can find us on the below mentioned social media handles: